Contract confidential ZMW / Month Closes: September 25, 2022
1. Maintain accurate and complete accounting records
2. Asist with payroll preparations on PAYE and monthly submission of VAT
4. Issue receipts and other accounting documents
5. Assist with preparation of financial reports
6. Secure and systematically file soft and hard copy documents for easy retrieval
7. Enter accounting information into the accounting system
8. Raise invoices
9. Prepare bank reconciliations
10. Help with preparation of monthly client payments and commissions
11. Provide any other support as may be required by the Finance Team
12. Help with preparation of financial statements 13. Responsible for proper archiving of financial documents.
Diploma or Degree in Accounting with 3 years of experience. (ACCA, CIMA or ZICA will be added
Must be a registered member of ZICA.
Previous experience with any REAL ESTATES FIRMS will be added advantage
Results-oriented and focused, with the ability to follow guidelines required of the position.
Budgeting, Financial analysis, and MS Excel skills required.
Demonstrated team player with effective cross-cultural interpersonal skills.
High level of integrity and impeccable record in previous accounting positions.
IT – Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org