Palabana Dairy Co-operative Society is a Co-operative with over 120 members in Chongwe district of Lusaka Province. The Co-operative is looking for a Bookkeeper with good business and accounting skills.
Key Responsibilities: The Bookkeeper will be responsible for:
1) Recording invoices in the invoice book and in the computer accounting package.
2) Capturing payments and receipts in the accounting package.
3) Filing of accounting documents.
4) Writing weekly and monthly revenue reports.
5) Performing bank reconciliations.
6) Updating the cashbook with bank statements.
7) Accounting for and maintenance of petty cash float.
Qualifications should be as follows: –
a) Grade 12 Certificate.
b) ZICA technician.
c) Knowledge of financial management systems.
d) Knowledge and experience in proper maintenance of cash books and financial records.
e) Strong writing skills, and ability to produce financial reports.
f) At least 1 year working experience in a traceable organization.
g) Computer literacy and experience working with Microsoft Office.
h) Experience with accounting package applications; knowledge of Sage Pastel will be an added advantage.
i) Willingness to learn and adapt to a new environment.
Applications together with detailed Curriculum Vitae and copies of certificates must be sent to [email protected] as one PDF document. The closing date for receiving the applications is 15 November 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates meeting the above qualifications will be acknowledged.
The largest community on the web to find and list jobs that aren't restricted by commutes or a specific location.