Business Associates x3
Lusaka, Zambia, Internship April 30, 2022
The Zambian Association of Emerging Enterprises is a service-oriented organization established with a vision of creating a first class integrated business services for Small and Medium Enterprises in Zambia.
Our goal is to support Small and Medium Enterprises and those emerging with consultancy services. These services range from helping; SMEs to form cooperatives, access grants, technical support, formalizing business operations, human resource support, acting as the bridge between SMEs and the government and stakeholders that support the agenda. Turning ideas into working business ventures and collaborating with angel investors, venture capitalists and government to help entrepreneurs scale up their business.
We are looking for volunteers with suitable qualifications to fill up the positions of Business Associates. Volunteers will be compensated with a stipend.
1. Creating and implementing sales strategies and identifying new markets to enter.
2. Conducting market research to identify new business development opportunities for member organisations.
3. Training and development for members
4. Assisting with the preparation of presentations and pitches for prospective clients.
5. Writing and distributing agendas, proposals, cost estimates, and briefing documents for internal and external meetings.
6. Tracking submitted proposals and providing feedback to management.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or any related fields.
Apply to, The Executive Director, Zambian Association of Emerging Enterprises, PHI, Lusaka, and send your credentials to [email protected] not later than Friday 29th April 2022. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com