Solwezi, Zambia, Full Time Salary: Closes: May 22, 2021
Bravo Brands Limited has embarked on an expansion program and will soon be opening new outlets across the country and are therefore looking for Cashiers.
To provide efficient quality service ensuring that orders are speedily taken.
1) To serve customers effectively through speedily taking down their orders, suggestively selling, issuing 2) correct change, dispatching the correct orders and communicating in such a way that the image and public reputation of the brand is enhanced.
3) To maintain effective security of all monies received, ensuring there is zero cash discrepancy (variance) and that shortages/ excess are not recurring.
4) To have full knowledge of all items, pricing and promotional activities so as to effectively assist the customer in making a choice or in any queries he/she may have.
5) To have full knowledge of shift and shop sales targets
Qualifications and Experience
1) Should have at least 5 O’ Levels.
2) Must posses minimum of credits in Mathematics and English
3) Must have a good command of both written and spoken English Language.
4) Basic understanding of machinery. Previous experience with Point of Sale an added advantage
5) Previous experience in a similar fast paced environment is an added advantage.
6) Must be of sober habits and more importantly without any criminal record.
7) Should have a good physical presence and high sense of hygiene
Only candidates who meet the above requirements may apply with ONLY their CV via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org by 22 May 2021.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Please consider your application unsuccessful if not contacted.