Transactional Service Supervisor
Lusaka, Zambia, Zambia, Full Time
* He/She will act as the core function of the organization, ensuring everything run on time and on schedule in a environment that needs lightning-fast transaction rates, precision of execution and total visibility.
* He/She will ensure that global transactions, everywhere we do business, flow seamlessly around the clock. Without it, the daily clearing, settlement and execution of trades worth a trillion dollars and the weekly movement in dozens of world currencies of tens of billions of dollars would come to a complete standstill.
* Support for the services of Treasury and Trade, Securities, Currency, Trade, Lockbox, Derivatives, Fund Services, Foreign Exchange, etc.
* Opening and amending letters of credit (L / Cs), processing payments and addressing customer complaints to ensure successful daily operations
* Identify and propose process changes and incorporate and test such process improvements for the goods concerned.
* Reduce losses to the organization, conduct tasks within departmental processes, controls and enforcement standards to
* Process and data tracking, measuring, analyzing and evaluating and recommend for improvement.
* Build personalized reports and participate in ad hoc projects as specified by the supervisor.
* Apply a simple understanding of how the Transaction Services team works with others to achieve the area ‘s goals.
* Reasonable risk evaluation when business decisions are made, demonstrating clear regard for the integrity of the organization and protecting Citigroup, its customers and properties, driving compliance with relevant laws, regulations and regulations, adhering to policies, applying sound ethical judgment on personal conduct, conduct and business practices, and., managing and reporting contents
* 0-2 years of experience in a similar position
* Proficiency at specialist level in Windows, MS Project and MS Office Suite
* Demonstrated talents in project management
* Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
* Ability to work in a fast-paced setting
* Clear and succinct written and verbal communication
* Attention to detail and intermediate skills in problem solving