Company Name: Benac Enterprises Limited
1. Drive office vehicles for the transport of authorized personnel.
2. Collect and deliver mails, documents, and other items.
3. Ensure that all vehicles comply with the Minimum Operating Security Standards
4. Take care of the day-to-day maintenance of assigned vehicles, check oil, water, battery and brakes.
5. Ensure that the assigned vehicle is kept neat and clean (interior and exterior) all the time.
6. Log official trips, daily mileage, fuel consumption, oil changes and greasing.
7. Follow all rules and regulations in relation to the Road Safety Transport Authority.
10. Perform other duties as assigned by the Supervisor.
Experience, knowledge & skills required:
Automatic /mechanic qualification or experience will be added advantage
Must have a Grade 12 certificate
Must have a minimum of Class C drivers and a PSV license
Having valid driving license with 5 years of driving experience
Knowledge and skills:
Able to work under minimal supervision and be proactive and initiative.
Effective time management skills.
Excellent interpersonal skills.
Good communication skills.
Ability to perform multiple tasks and work under pressure with a wide range individuals and institutions.
Maintenance of confidentiality at all times.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
The largest community on the web to find and list jobs that aren't restricted by commutes or a specific location.
Monitoring, Evaluation & Learning Coordinator (I-NGO)
- Brilliance Executive Management Consultancy Limited