FES Zambia Limited, a leading agricultural contractor and supplier of premium brands including Massey Ferguson tractors, AJ Power generators, Dezzi, and precision agriculture solutions are seeking to grow our UAV (drone) related offerings and has the following vacancies at our Mazabuka Branch:
Drone Pilot Reporting to the Agricultural Contracts Manager (3x positions)
Among other responsibilities, the successful applicant will be expected to:
– Pilot unmanned aerial systems including the DJI Agras T40 crop spraying drone, DJI Mavic 3 Multispectral drone and DJI Matrice M350 LiDAR surveying drone
– Ensure that all drone operations are conducted in a safe, legal and responsible manner
– Assist with managing company compliance to Zambian Civil Aviation Authority (ZCAA) requirements for RPAS operations per the specification of the company ROC
– Be willing to grow and learn as we continually adapt to the latest technology available to ensure we continue to offer our clients services that are world class
– Be willing and flexible to work a mix of day and night shifts as and when required in accordance with Zambian Labour law
If you have the following:
– Valid RPL/RPC with Multirotor rating
– BVLOS rating would be an added advantage
– Minimum of two (2) years of relevant experience, experience with crop spraying would be an advantage
– Knowledge of Occupational Health and Safety will be an added advantage.
– Strong communication skills
– The ability to work independently and seek help or assistance as needed.
– Self-motivated and highly organized
– Distinctly dependable and trustworthy, with a strong and proven work ethic
Interested candidates who meet the above requirements should send their application letters together with detailed and updated Curriculum Vitae and copies of certificates with three traceable referees to email@example.com. Closing date for applications is 8th September 2023.
The largest community on the web to find and list jobs that aren't restricted by commutes or a specific location.