Lusaka, Zambia, Full Time ZMK15,000-20,000 June 20, 2022
Position purpose: To ensure that all financial reports are properly done and are as per international financial reporting standards. Also to ensure all govenrment taxes are paid in good time as per Zambian law
Main job responsibilities:
1. Accounting, analyzing and maintaining factory production costs.
2. Audited tax payment data of the factory.
3. Manage the local finance team of the factory.
4. Issued monthly cost statements, monthly financial statements and annual financial statements of the factory.
5. Cooperate with accounting firm to complete annual audit.
6. Identify business risks and financial risks. Make feasible suggestions
Other financial duties:
1. Entering daily transactions into finance system
2. preparation of government taxes and ensuring they are paid on time and advising the company on tax related issues.
3. Preparation of financial reposrts for the company
4. Supervision of other Accounts Assistants
5. Analuysis of all statutory deductions like NAPSA, PAYE, NHI and ensuring all are paid on time.
6. organising and liaising with company external auditors and ensuring that audits are conducted on time.
7. Responding to company correspondence between ZRA and other statutory bodies.
1. Bachelors degree in Accounting or Finance
2. ACCA is preferred
3. Experience as finance manager in large manufacturing company is preferred.
4. Accounting firm experience is preferred.
5. Familiar with related financial software is preferred