Financial and Data Analyst
Company Name: AGORA MICROFINANCE ZAMBIA
Financial and Data Analyst shall perform and provide data analysis within AMZ. The Financial and Data Analyst will be responsible for preparation of data based on operations and finance, assist in key information system projects supporting IT and Operations with preparation and analysis of data.
1. Ability to reconcile data from various sources and analyze
2. Create various reports and dashboards for review of company performance
3. Review trends and customer behavior from various data sources
4. Analyzing which data is important to the task at hand and which is irrelevant.
5. Segregation, classification and analysis of data.
6. Identifying major trends to inform the decision-making process
7. Creation of departmental reports
8. Presentation of findings in the form of graphs, tables, charts and multimedia presentations.
9. In some cases, performing data mining tasks, for predictive or forecasting purposes and for risk identification and mitigation
10. Be the focal contact for all data related requirements in the organization.
Please send your CV to Rec[email protected]
The largest community on the web to find and list jobs that aren't restricted by commutes or a specific location.