DEPARTMENT : Enterprise Business
VACANCY : Head of Sales
LEVEL : Senior Manager
LOCATION : Lusaka, HQ
To build and execute an Enterprise Client Account Business Plan (ECABP) that includes both transactional and strategic initiatives to grow Airtel’s presence and market share in the Enterprise Space.
CORE RESPONSIBILITIES ARE:
· Open new Enterprise Business opportunities
o Manage a team of Account Managers dotted across the country.
o Build and orchestrate sales pipeline activity. Ensure active nurturing of deals and movement of opportunities to close.
o Manage a balanced pipeline representing all the businesses being pursued.
· Effective Enterprise Client Management
o Proactively engage executive sponsors to build a strategic relationship and favorably positions long-term business opportunities for Airtel.
o Work with all levels of decision makers in the client organization.
· Sustainable Revenue Growth
o Proactively protect Airtel’s position and claim Airtel market leadership positions in strategic solution areas.
o Meet or exceed Month-on-Month, Quarterly and Annual revenue & margin quotas using margin management techniques.
o Participate in Enterprise account investment decisions in pricing and resources.
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
Educational Qualifications & Functional / Technical Skills
· Bachelor’s degree of Engineering, Electronics and Telecommunications or Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, or Bachelor of Information Technology· Post graduate qualification in a business-related field is preferred
· Master’s in business administration would be an added advantage
· Key account planning and management
· Techno- Commercial skills
· Partner ecosystem management
· New age consultative selling skills
· 6-10 years of work experience with 5 years of relevant experience in Telecom Industry.· Of these years, 3 years should be in telecom enterprise products/ services sales/ technical support/ marketing.
· A minimum of 3 years in a management role.
· Extensive knowledge of telecom enterprise business products and applicable markets
Other requirements (Behavioral etc.)
· Delighting the customers· Entrepreneurial & business acumen
· Strong technical aptitude & IT savvy
· Strong communication skills
· Good interpersonal skills
· Teamwork & excellent collaboration with stakeholders
· Highly results oriented
· Customer centric approach
· Strong analytical skills- able to draw conclusions from data, management information and trends
Sharing is Caring! Click on the Icons Below and Share
Suitable candidates requested to apply by sending through their CV’s to [email protected]
The closing date for receiving applications is Friday, 10th June 2022.
Application email or URL:
Airtel is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is non-discriminatory on the basis of race, gender, sexual orientation, disability, ethnic grouping.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.