Head Safari Guide at Sakae Paradise Resort
Lusaka, Full Time
Sakae Paradise Resort
Job type: Full-Time
Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Zambia
As such the person filling this position needs to have:
A minimmum 2 years experience as a Guide in a 5-star bush/safari establishment
A relevant tertiary qualification
Must be prepared to live in
Valid first aid certificate
A valid 8 Drivers license
Excellent communication and people handling skills
FIELD GUIDE VACANCY PURPOSE
A field guide provides a core service to the lodge/s, which is in effect the departments customer. The field guides are fully responsible for conducting guided safari experiences at Sakae that are unique, personalized, professional and enjoyable, and are accountable to the Manager for the delivery of such experiences to the guests.
The main purpose of the field guide is to ensure that an a encompassing wildlife experience is offered to every guest with the focus on catering to the specific needs of each individual guest.
SCOPE OF WORK:
1. Ensures the highest quality of game experience for the guests.
2. Hosts guests in line with the Sakae Standard of Excellence. Responsible for guest activity and transfer planning. Making sure guest expectations are met and exceeded, flexible planning is expected at all times.
3. Shows an exceptional appreciation and sensitivity to the environment at all times.
4. Ensures that guest and staff safety is always a priority.
5. Communicates with Front of House staff to ensure the best possible experience for guests.
6. Conscientious maintenance and care of vehicles and related equipment.
7.Carries out administration duties, to report to head office timeously and effectively.
8. Undertakes a process of continuous education of self and other members of staff.
9. Achieves service excellence through Teamwork.
10. Responsible for guiding
11. Communication with the camp on time for your return to camp so welcome/food is on time when guests arrive back in camp
12. Hosting of guests and communicate with both waiter/waitress about drink suggestions and presentation of drinks
13. Most importantly giving guests the best experience that they will always remember and share with their friends.
14. Responsible for company equipment such as vehicles, bicycles, guiding equipment, radios
Method of Application
To apply for this job email your details to
Closing Date : 7th September , 2022.