HR and Administration Consultant
Lusaka, Zambia, Consultancy
Diploma or Degree in Human Resource Management, Public Administration or any other related qualification
1 years’ experience in Human Resources administration
Member of Zambia Institute of Human Resource Management
Desirable Qualifications and Experience:
Previous experience working in a similar role within the NGO sector is an added advantage
Knowledge of Zambian labour legislation is advantageous.
ROLES AND RESPONSABILITIES
1. Guarantee their services to the Organization for at least two (2) days per month on working days (Monday to Friday – from 8.00 to16.00 hrs) to work for the Organization, with previous agreement with the management on the monthly timetable and the modalities (if the service will be done at the office, out of the office, or in smart working);
2. To be available on extra days if the Organization will require it and will communicate on time;
3. Provide consultation in the management of the human resources of the Organization (recruitment, documentation etc…);
4. Provide monthly administrative work for the Organization;
5. Provide consultation in the accounting and auditing;
6. Draw up and edit documents for the Organization and the employees (contracts, pay slips, timesheets,code of conduct, job description, Organization policies, official letters, official communication…);
7. Submit Organization’s documents to offices, Ministries, Immigration, and partners within Lusaka;
8. Consult and monitor the correct submission of payments of the Organization (Napsa, other taxes, auditing…);
TECHNICAL AND BEHAVIOURAL COMPETENCIES
9. Guarantee transparency in their work and keep track of their interventions;
10. Guarantee punctuality, professionalism and respect towards the staff, the management, and all people related to the Organization;
11. Guarantee privacy and confidentiality to the Organization staff, management, and all people related to the Organization;
12. Guarantee not to disclosed any confidential and sensitive information or any documents related to the Organization unless explicitly requested by the management;
13. Work in team by keeping a friendly and positive attitude with the Organization personnel and the people they will get in touch with during their work for the Organization;
14. Consult a senior if needed.
15. Attention to details
16. Ability to prioritize own workload and tight time scales
A person with a high level of motivation to pursue assigned tasks.
An independent and pragmatist person, able to work with minimum supervision.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com