Chipata, Zambia, Full Time
Team Lead Impact Enterprises International, a technology company providing outsourced support services based inChipata, Zambia, is looking for an exceptional Team Lead to oversee all tech project operations domestically in Zambia. Company Overview Impact Enterprises provides valuable employment for high school and college graduates in Zambia. We are a for-profit social enterprise delivering world-class outsourcing services such as web research, content moderation, order management, and data entry. Launched in June 2013, we are seeking to become the premier outsourcing company in Africa. Based in Chipata, we partner with international marketing, software, and consumer companies and universities to support their operations. All tasks are overseen by the Director of Project Operations and company executives. Internal training and workshops help develop the skills of all employees during theiremployment, allowing them to progress to new tasks over time. Visit our website to learn more: www.impactenterprises.org
The Team Lead will oversee client projects being performed and help manage employees in the Chipata office. They will manage a team of Data Specialists, who directly administer projects on a daily basis. The Team Lead will be responsible for such tasks as:
1. Monitor deadlines and progress of all projects to meet client expectations.
2. Ensure client communication is handled properly for each project.
3. Act as a resource for employees regarding policies, procedures, benefits, and generalquestions
4. Employee orientation, training and integration
5. Manage quality assurance on projects.
6. Evaluate new project specifications to determine feasibility and requirements.
7. Ensure staff is properly allocated to project needs.
8. Oversee existing training protocols and devise new methods to enhance employee performance.
9. Resolve project issues with the team and escalate issues to executives and clients.
10. Review equipment needs and make recommendations to executives, such as hardware, software,and subscriptions.11.Evaluate performance of Data Specialist and provide candid feedback. The Team Lead must relocate to Chipata, Eastern Province. A moving stipend will be negotiated to help with moving fees.
The candidate must meet all of the below qualifications:
1. Exceptional English communication skills.
2. Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or Human Resources.
3. Minimum 2 years’ experience in managing teams on tech related projects.
4. Advanced skill in Google Sheets and Microsoft Excel
5. Advanced skills in online research.
6. Ability to think critically and handle conflicts.
7. Superb attention to detail and organizational skills to manage multiple initiatives simultaneously.
8. Keen interest in the ICT sector and working with start-up businesses.Additional valuable qualifications include:
1. Keen interest in the ICT sector and working with start-up businesses.
2. Experience teaching and working with youth in IT fields
3. Experience working with foreign companies in the United States, Canada, Europe, or Australia.
4. Network administration training How to apply Applicants should email their cover letter and CV and any questions to email@example.com with the subject “Impact Enterprises – Team Lead”. Applicants should clearly explain their interest in working in Chipata with Impact Enterprises, their relevant experience, and skills related to the job description.Additional documents such as school diplomas, certifications, project portfolio, and letters of recommendation are encouragedApplication email or URL: firstname.lastname@example.org