Interior Design Assistant at Shayna Deyne
Lusaka, Full Time
Job type: Full-Time
Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Zambia
1. Be able to travel to job sites in advance of the Interior designer to provide basic information for their preparation and presentation.
2. Help create design concepts for designer to present to clients.
3. act as a liaison between clients and the Design Director
4. Follow up on orders and supervise installations
5. Prepare presentation boards, drafted floor plans and elevations
6. be able to Advise on finishes, materials and furnishings.
7. Assist in client meetings and shopping
8. Prepare proposals, purchase orders, and invoices for design projects.
9. Responsible for all purchasing, tracking, and invoicing of furniture fabrics, and accessories
10. Liaise with vendors and be on top of latest trends.
Method of Application
To apply for this job email your details to
Closing Date : 15th September , 2022.