Invitation for Bids – Supply and Delivery of One Thousand, One Hundred Thirty-four (1,134) Bicycles
Zambia, Full Time Salary: N/A
RFGS 78360/90285/97189/101144: INVITATION FOR BIDS – SUPPLY AND DELIVERY OF ONE THOUSAND, ONE HUNDRED THIRTY-FOUR (1,134) BICYCLES
Catholic Relief Services Zambia (CRS) is a non-governmental organization that supports community-based development programs in partnership with local organizations and the Catholic Dioceses. Inspired by its mandate to collaborate with both religious and non-sectarian NGO’s as well as local government, CRS is committed to organization development and strengthening of these partners in order to promote sustainability and development and high impact programs that target the most vulnerable of the society.
CRS now invites sealed bids from eligible and qualified bidders from reputable companies to submit their bids for the supply and delivery of brand-new bicycles as indicated below:
No. DESCRIPTION QUANTITY
1 Supply and Delivery of Bicycles 1,134
1. Full specifications can be found in the bidding document. The bidding documents can be obtained from the Reception at Catholic Relief Services offices, Plot 377A/43/2C, Ibex Hill Road, Ibex Hill, Lusaka from 30th April 2021 to 14th May 2021 between 08:00Hrs – 12:00Hrs Monday to Friday.
2. This invitation to bid serves only as a definition of requirements and does not legally obligate CRS to accept any of the submitted bids in whole or in part, nor is CRS obligated to select the lowest priced bids. CRS reserves the right to negotiate with any or all bidders.
3. All Sealed Bids should be appropriately bound, submitted in sealed envelopes and clearly marked “RFGS 78360/90285/97189/101144: INVITATION FOR BID – SUPPLY AND DELIVERY OF ONE THOUSAND, ONE HUNDRED THIRTY-FOUR (1,134) BICYCLES and dropped in the tender box in Building 2 at CRS Offices Plot 377A/43/2C, Ibex Hill Road, Ibex Hill, Lusaka.
4. Closing date for receiving bids is 21st May 2021 at 10:00 AM local time. Public opening will not be possible due to COVID-19 pandemic
5. Clarifications can be emailed to email@example.com
6. Bidders are responsible for ensuring that their offers are received in accordance with the instructions stated herein. Any bids received after the deadline date will not be accepted. Telegraphic and/or electronic bids will not be accepted. All sealed bids should be addressed to:
The Country Representative
Catholic Relief Services-Zambia
Plot 377A/43/2C, Ibex Hill Road
P.O. Box 38086
“The Supplier or Service Provider agrees to adhere to the requirements laid out in the Supplier and Service Provider Code of Conduct.”