Lubricants Sales Manager
Lusaka, Zambia, Full Time
1. Analyze the Market – Monthly reports for market information;
2. Key Performance Indicators – Prepare KPIs on a weekly basis and suggest course of action for adverse KPIs.
3. Visit Potential and Current Customers – Maintain current customer base and attract new customers to the business.
4. Sales targets – Achieve monthly sales volumes targets;
5. Demonstrates superior time management skills and meets sales deadlines
The ideal candidate will be a proven sales professional possessing a proven track record of success selling Lubricants.