Marketing Assistants x3 at Legacy Manufacturers Limited
Lusaka, Full Time
Legacy Manufacturers Limited
Job type: Full-Time
Job category: Sales/Marketing Jobs in Zambia
1. Building and maintaining excellent relations with clients
2. Identifying business opportunities through direct contact with prospective distributors, wholesalers and retailers.
3. Maintaining good relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance;
4. Help clients by researching and proposing new marketing strategies to improve sales, service and profits
5. Assist store owners in merchandising and sales strategy formulation
6. Getting customer feedback on product improvements and new product recommendations
7. Conducting regular market research to keep up with the latest trends, prices and promotions in the region.
8. Help make and collect orders from both new and old clients and processing them with production
9. Assist in the delivery of products and collection of cash & cheque payments
10. Preparing daily sales reports
11. Check stock levels from current clients
12. Attend trade shows and travel to any location within the region to meet clients as needed
Of very high integrity and honesty
Ability to communicate oral & written effectively with both internal & external customers
Ability to multi-task with effective results
Excellent problem solving, time management and organizational skills required
Ability to learn new skills and technology
Ability to demonstrate professionalism & diplomacy to include telephone etiquette
Good analytical & organizational skills,
Able to make sound decisions utilizing
Computer Literacy; Microsoft Office Products etc.
Previous experience within the FMCG space and having existing relationships with major wholesalers and retailers will be an added advantage
Full Grade 12 certificate with a minimum of 5 credits
Relevant certificate/Diploma in Sales, Marketing, Business Management, or any commercial field from a reputable academic institution will be an added advantage
Two years of work experience in the food processing industry or FMCG
Experience in the sales and marketing of Cereals, Snacks, Cooking oil and Textured Soy Protein (Soya pieces) will be an added advantage
Must be computer literate with working knowledge of Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
Method of Application
To apply for this job email your details to
Closing Date : 9th September , 2022.