Merchant Acquiring Executive
Lusaka, Zambia, Contract K3,500 Plus Commission
Swish Pay is Zambia’s fastest growing Merchant Payment Platform offering secure, convenient and rewarding payment processing services. Swish Pay connects consumers to merchants through innovative payment services enabling cashless payments right from our street-side vendors to large retailers. Swish Pay is not a wallet, rather offers the flexibility to securely pay directly from your Visa, MasterCard, or Mobile Money wallets. Our team thrives on innovation, technical awesomeness, being somewhat security paranoid but all-in-all puts our customer needs first!
We need a dynamic individual to be a part of our Merchant acquiring team.
If you are an individual that believes in the future of cashless payments, innovative, fearless and want to be on the winning team that has made an impact to drive financial literacy in this country, we are the team for you!
The role of a Merchant Acquiring Executive is to facilitate the process of merchant acquisition and support of Swish Merchants. The role requires someone with a confident personality and speaks very well.
What you’ll be doing:
1. Identify target customers ideal for the Swish Merchant profile;
2. Educate potential customers (merchants) on the concept and benefits of using the Swish
3. Be responsible for the merchant acquisition process including ensuring 100% compliance to
the Know Your Client (KYC) requirements of the business as stipulated from time to time;
4. Provide adequate handover to the Operations team for on-boarding purposes and support
the training to and relationship with the merchant;
5. Sustain rapport with merchants by making periodic visits; exploring specific needs and
ensuring usage of the platform for its intended purpose;
6. Negotiate pricing and contracts with strategic customers to assure revenue growth. For the
avoidance of doubt, any exceptional pricing commitments will require internal approvals
prior to committing any pricing adjustments with the client;
7. Develop a deep understanding of the needs and requirements of customers’ businesses and
make sound commercial judgments in order to retain and fully develop customer base;
8. Work with the sales team and management to achieve/exceed sales targets, and combat
competitive threats; and
9. Report adequately per laid out process on the progress made in your duties as stipulated
Must possess a professional, proactive and productive attitude.
Must pay great attention to detail
Must have atleast 1 year experience in sales/ marketing/ customer care
Must be a team player.
Must have excellent user of Microsoft word and Excel.
Should be highly organised.
Must have a great attitude.
Must have a valid drivers license.
Diploma in Sales/Marketing.
Banking/ insurance experience will be an added advantage.
Kindly send your CVs and Cover letters in a single document to [email protected] and ensure to copy [email protected].co.zm.