Lusaka, Zambia, Full Time July 10, 2022
Involves making important policy and strategic decisions, as well as the development and implementation of operational policies and procedures. Selected candidate will also provide direction for several business units and help promote a company culture that encourages morale and performance.
1. Understand and manage the day to day business of the various business units and ensure they are performing optimally. The current business units are:
c) Sales and Marketing (to include Creative Media)
f) Customer Experience
g) Human Resources
2. Develop, implement and review operational policies and procedures for assigned business units
3. Ensure operations runbook always reflect current operating procedures on any given day
4. Work closely with management team to ensure all operational, administrative, and compliance functions within the company are being properly executed in accordance to regulatory-based best practices
5. Identify training opportunities and implement company-wide training programs at the individual, departmental and corporate level.
6. Acts as the first point of escalation for all issues before it gets to manager.
7. Work with manager to define KPIs for employees and perform quarterly reviews for each employee
8. Define, oversee and report weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual metrics to upper level management.
9. Identify trends and assess opportunities to expand, improve processes and execution.
10. Establish and maintain credible, professional relationships with clients, internal business lines, and external vendors.
11. Stay up to date on industry regulations, trends, and technology
12. Assist in recruiting, selecting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counselling and disciplining of employees
13. Work closely with Chief Servant and management team to set and/or implement policies, procedures, and systems and to follow through with implementation.
14. Other roles as assigned by management
1. Bachelor’s degree in program management, business or public administration, technical management, information systems, engineering, finance/accounting, or related fields
2. Excellent interpersonal communication and organizing skills to coordinate project activities
3. Ability to communicate with others effectively
4. Ability to conduct research for special projects, respond timely inquiries, and present written/ oral briefings
5. Ability to work with details and time-sensitive issues
6. Good decision-making skills and response to high-pressure situations
7. Minimum of two (2) years of recent overall project management experience or Project Management Professional (PMP) certificate.
8. Possess the following skills: Leadership, Conflict Management, Business Negotiation, Decision-Making, People Management, Dependable, Reporting Skills, Deadline-Oriented, Budget Development, Critical Thinking and Problem Solving Skills, Planning and Organizing, Communication Skills, Influencing and Leading, Delegation, Team Work, Adaptability and Stress Tolerance
How to apply
Interested applicants should send their CV, other supporting documents and 3 referees to [email protected]
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org