Kabwe, Zambia, Full Time June 28, 2022
Parts Salesman is primarily responsible for facilitating Customer needs and requests in a way that is informative, Productive and Efficient. Utilizing their knowledge of parts they sell, to help them allocate the parts they need and educate them about parts function.
1. Assist Customer in finding the parts they are looking for, including supplying estimations with price and availability and estimate time of arrival of items not in stock.
2. Assist with inventory management and verify that all parts are correctly stocked and displayed for optimal visibility and accessibility.
3. Inspect returned parts to finds defects and promptly assist Customer with replacement.
4. Participate in receiving of parts and documenting all inventory that enter and exits the stores.
5. Listen to Customer’s description for the parts he wants and determine the replacement if you don’t have the required part in stock.
6. Keep Customer up to date on the where about of back ordered products and product out of delivery.
Skills & Requirement
1. Writing– Communicating effectively in writing delivery notes, invoices, GRN, and other necessary stores documents.
2. Attention to details- Job requires being precise and thorough in completing work task.
3. Service Orientation – Expedite daily to Customers.
1. Certificate in Purchasing and Supply Management
2. Advanced certificate Excel and Sage experience added advantage.
3. 2 years Experience in selling Agriculture spare parts.
4. Mechanical knowledge will be added advantage.
5. Attention to detail essential.
Job Application procedures; Applicants who meet the above requirements and Duties are cordially invited to send their Curriculum Vitae in PDF formant to [email protected]. Closing date for the receipt of application is 28th June 2022.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com