Personal Assistant – Virtual Internship
Zambia, InternshipPart Time March 5, 2022
Part-time Personal Assistant Virtual Internship
Are you interested in putting your learning into practice as a trainee journalist or mass communication student? I am looking for a young vibrant student willing to commit 2 to 6 hours per week as a Personal Assistant. The internship will be for 5 months; most of the work will be virtual.
1. Teamwork: Works collaboratively with others to achieve set goals. Solicits input by genuinely valuing others’ ideas and expertise; is willing to learn from others.
2. Communication: Speaks good formal English. Listens to others, correctly interprets messages from others, and responds appropriately. Asks questions to clarify, and exhibits interest in having two-way communication. Tailors’ language, tone, style, and format matching the audience.
3. Writing Skills: Must possess good writing skills, punctuation, edits, proofreading,, and note-taking skills in the English language.
4. Discipline: Must be in 3 years or above of study in communication-related discipline and must have good results from the recent semesters in that variable.
1. Hosting and managing online meetings and events via google meetings, Microsoft team, zoom, WhatsApp.
2. Maintaining a diary of meeting minutes and events.
3. Basic research on various topics.
4. Write letters, reports, concepts, for a variety of audiences.
6. Any other communication-related assignments.
If you are interested and you meet the above qualities, kindly send your applications including your CV, letter of motivation for the internship, and a list of two referees (one must be a lecturer) via email: diamond[email protected]
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org