Area Lead/ Goverment Liason
Lusaka, Zambia, Full Time
1. Overall Purpose
* Liaising with the government to ensure that the general consumer experience in the region is at its optimum
* Building partnerships to ensure customer loyalty with key government agencies and influencers.
* Management of responsibilities to ensure conformity with regulations and the achievement of best practice to reach business priorities with the overall aim of providing
* Build a systematic approach to problem resolution.
* Ensure compliance with the policies and procedures of the organization and related Zambian rules.
* To support the Group’s quality development, modesty and protection.
2. Accountabilities & Fields of Responsibility
* Working together with public affairs, internal stakeholders and government relations.
* Supporting oversight of regulatory changes and the policies and practices of internal organizations that impact the market climate.
* Overseeing the laws of the law.
* Monitoring the regulatory climate in relation to future legislation for logistics.
* Making sure our activities with government officials run smoothly.
3. Health, Climate & Protection.
* Actively promote the health , safety & environment policies and processes of the Alistair Community.
4. Training / Education / Experience formals
* Graduate with at least 3 years of related experience with a strong understanding of government roles and policies
5. Knowledge & Capabilities
* Exposure foreign.
* Possess a network of strong trade contacts.
* Excellent communication skills, analytical abilities and capacity for preparation.
* Excellent command, both spoken and written, of English and local languages.Application email or URL: https://ajc.applytojob.com/apply/zmiVPhjh4F/Area-Lead-Government-Liaison-Zambia?referrer=20201001095410CZ0ERXTUFGFRYCEE
Apply for this Job
To apply for this job please visit ajc.applytojob.com.