Lusaka, Zambia, Contract
Texila American University is a world Class Affordable Educational Provider. We are a forward-looking, modern university with a proud tradition as a provider of high quality education and a focus on applied research.
The University seeks to recruit suitably qualified individual for the position of Quality Analyst.
1. To Establish Quality system in the organization by Implementing SOP’s & Policies
2. To Audit SOP’s, Policies and its Adherence.
Responsible to develop, implement & sustain policies, procedures in the Organization. Ensuring deliverable in standard format to establish Quality System to Obtain ISO Certifications
Roles and Responsibilities;
1. To maintain all policies and Process are updated as per the revision frequency.
2. Drives implementation of quality systems in alignment with relevant policies and process.
3. Establishes Quality systems for obtaining and maintaining ISO Certification.
4. Ensure all the deliverable are in standard format which are provided to Stakeholders
5. Complete the tasks / tickets by the deadlines.
6. Maintain MIS of all SOP, policies, audits, version control, document ID’s.
7. Perform Qualitative, Quantitative audits and other Management audits
8. Conduct Internal Quality Audit and orient Internal auditors on the audit process.
9. Perform Gap Analysis in finding out the Process gaps, data points for automating the data for audit.
10. Perform call evaluation for Marketing, Sales, Academics and Admissions on daily basis
11. Perform detailed audit on SOP on a daily basis and to bring the necessary corrective & preventive Actions in Place.
Bachelors Degree desirable, Masters an added advantage.
3-5 years in Quality Domain. Preferably Education Industry – (IT industry or Academics)
All candidates that meet the above requirements to send their updated Curriculum Vitae and certified Certificates to [email protected].com on or before 20 May 2022.