Sales and Marketing Officers x2
Lusaka, Zambia, Full Time
Position purpose: Establish and maintain business relationships with regional distributors, complete various tasks of the sales department, and achieve or exceed sales goals and promotion goals.
Main job responsibilities:
1. To support the overall marketing objectives of the company both externally and internally.
2. To assist sales manager and supervisor in implementing marketing strategies with specific objectives and targets.
3. To solicits for orders from new and old customers.
4. To develop, manage and maintain good and positive customer relationships.
5. Identifies, negotiates and secures contracts with new clients and new market areas for the company.
6. Follow up bounce cheque and payment of credit customers.
7. Assist selection of new production or design as well as suggestion of price,color or design
8. Provision of sufficient market and competitors information to the marketing manager to enable effective budgetary control of specific area of activity.
9. To undertake any extra duties at the request of the marketing manager.
10. Prepare daily and weekly sales and marketing report.
The succesful candidate should have the ability of market analysis and market development, be good at communicating with customers and solve work problems on the spot.
Education: Degree and above (Marketing, Business Administration or related)
Expereince: 0-3 years
Age range: 20 – 30 years old