Sales and Marketing Representative (Solar Energy)
Company Name: Weaverbird Technology Services Limited
Weaverbird Technology Services Limited is a solar energy company operating in both the public and private sectors, brings the advantages of solar energy to commercial and industrial clients, nonprofit organizations, schools, small household, and government agencies. We also deal in the wholesale of the widest range of premium solar products includes solar panels, inverters, solar batteries, solar CCTV cameras, solar lights, portable solar power station, solar geysers etc.
We are currently looking for the sales and marketing representative, The Main responsibilities are:
1. Promoting the company’s existing products and introducing new products to the market.
2. Researching and developing of new client relationships, include individuals, government sectors, and companies.
3. Taking the lead in managing client relationships and ensure smooth and effective communication with immediate supervisor and management.
4. Identify marketing opportunities and business developments.
5. Implementing new sales plans and advertising.
6. Ensuring that customer’s satisfactions are held and retain of existing customers.
7. Developing marketing strategies.
8. Achieve monthly sales tasks.
1. Minimum 5 years proven work experience as a Sales Representative in solar field.
2. Excellent knowledge of MS Office.
3. Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales.
4. Excellent selling, negotiation and communication skills.
5. Teamwork and leadership come easy to you when you must take ownership of tasks.
6. Written and oral proficiency in English is a must.
7. Valid Driving Licence.
The largest community on the web to find and list jobs that aren't restricted by commutes or a specific location.