Sales Intern (Trainee Manager)
Company Name: NVL
Sales intern (trainee manager)
REPORTS TO: Sales Manager/ Sales and Marketing Director
Document No: ADM 07/46
PERFORMANCE REQUIREMENTS AND TASKS:
1. Act as sales intern for sales teams in your designated routes.
2. Direct the actual distribution and movement of product.
3. Coordinate sales distribution by ensuring sales territories quotas and goals are achieved
4. Participate in training of staff
5. Ensure staff maintain discipline and follow company procedure
6. Analyze sales statistics in line with budgeted performance to determine corrective action.
7. Ensure route teams are implementing route management procedures
8. Overall responsibility for debt collection
9. Liaise with major client accounts
10. Liaise with transport department on vehicle availability, maintenance and implement sales and marketing activities related to all product procedures.
11. Resolve customer complaints regarding the product or lack of service.
12. Perform timely customer satisfaction surveys.
13. Maintain a high level of customer satisfaction.
14. Keep up to date on the application of the computer system being used by the sales department.
15. Be responsible for the overall performance of the sales teams under you.
16. Co-ordinate sales to ensure that the sales targets set for specific areas or segments are being met.
17. Report misconduct and disciplinary issues in your department to the administration department.
18. Conduct employee evaluations and appraisals of individuals in your team.
19. Any other job related tasks assigned to you by your supervisor.
The sales intern must organize, motivate and lead their route team. He/she is responsible for the combined performance of the team and for ensuring that everyone within the team reaches their targets.
Diploma in sales and marketing or any related field.
The largest community on the web to find and list jobs that aren't restricted by commutes or a specific location.