Company Name: Telecommunication Company
Job Title: Sales Supervisor
We are a leading Telecommunications Company, seeking a highly motivated and experienced Sales Supervisor to join our team. As a Sales Supervisor, you will be responsible for managing a team of Freelance Sales Agents and ensuring that all clients admitted qualify for the loans.
1. Oversee and manage a team of Freelance Sales Agents to ensure they meet sales targets and provide excellent customer service.
2. Conduct regular performance evaluations and provide feedback to Sales Agents to support their development.
3. Providing reports to management
4. Develop and implement sales strategies and initiatives to drive business growth.
5. Ensure that all clients admitted for credit qualify for the loans by conducting thorough credit checks.
6. Manage credit risk by identifying potential credit issues and taking appropriate action to mitigate risk.
7. Collaborate with the finance team to ensure that credit policies and procedures are adhered to.
8. Assist with the planning and execution of marketing campaigns and activations to drive brand awareness and sales.
9. Monitor and report on the performance of marketing campaigns and activations.
10. Use digital platforms such as social media and online marketing tools to support sales and marketing efforts.
11. Ensure all sales activities are conducted ethically and in compliance with company policies.
12. Continuously monitor market trends, competitor activities and consumer behaviour to identify potential opportunities or threats to the business.
1. Minimum of a Diploma in Business Administration, Marketing, or related field.
Where possible exceptional hands on experience will also be considered as a substitute for academic qualifications.
2. At least 2 years of supervisory experience in sales, marketing, or a related field.
3. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
4. Strong leadership and people management skills.
5. Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
6. Strong analytical skills and ability to interpret financial data.
7. Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
8. Experience in credit risk management is highly desirable.
We offer a competitive package, as well as training and support to help you succeed in this role. This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic team and make a real impact on the success of our business.
If you meet the above requirements and are interested in joining our team as a Sales Supervisor, please send your CV and a cover letter outlining your suitability for the role to [email protected] We look forward to hearing from you!
The largest community on the web to find and list jobs that aren't restricted by commutes or a specific location.
Monitoring, Evaluation & Learning Coordinator (I-NGO)
- Brilliance Executive Management Consultancy Limited