Sales Team Lead
Lusaka, Zambia, Full Time Salary: Closes: June 4, 2021
Sales Team Lead will lead his sales team in recruiting Spenn users in an assigned territory. The main responsibilities of the role are to increase the number of Spenn customers and the awareness of the brand through constant consumer interaction , product use and gather feedback on product or service improvements.
a) Manages and Leads a team of DSAs in the field.
b) Communicate company goals, safety practices and deadlines to the team.
c) Motivates team members and assesses performance.
d) Communicates concerns and policies among management and team members
e) Actively recruit Spenn users and produce awareness of the product through excellent execution of onboarding of new spenn customers.
j) Identify opportunities to improve consumer experience
l) Maintain reporting inclusive of scheduling, activity recaps, execution insights, key-
learnings and best practices, DSA performance, coaching and follow ups.
m) Recommend local initiatives and product launches in new areas.
Qualifications and Experience
1. Have Green NRC
2. Diploma in any related field
3. Experience in Marketing and field work
4. Experience in managing team of DSAs
5. Experience in field sales and store activation
6. Able to work independently while being a team player
7. Ability to recruit potential agents
8. Strong Geographical Knowledge of the market
9. Proficient in computer use.