Brilliance Executive Management Consultancy
Job type: Full-Time
Job category: Security Jobs in Zambia
The Security Supervisor will coordinate, direct and support activities within the business unit for Security and provide regular management, review, implementation and development of the Security Management System in alignment with corporate, local and legislative requirements. Promote, through consultation, with users and Department staff the overall security access control strategy
Summary of Key Responsibilities;
– Conducts briefings and coordinate training and special assignments.
– Provide off-site security to top management when required
– Maintain law and order in areas of authority
– Ensure that employees well at work are Protected at all times.
– Work closing with procurement in the sourcing and selection of other services from private security firms
– Managing relations with outsourced security firms
– Plan and Conduct routine patrols with team
– Conduct Daily, Weekly and Monthly Security Briefings/ Tips with Staff and Senior Management
– Look out for suspicious persons, vandalism or hazards
– Respond to alarms and distress calls
– Conduct Frequent security tactic training with the Guards
– Ensure all security systems, like the burglar alarms and CCTV are working properly
– Supervise and oversee security functions in an organization.
– Evaluate, assess and analyze the performance of security personnel.
– Initiate disciplinary measures wherever necessary.
– Keep the premises free from all kinds of dangers.
– Training Security Guards on how to screen visitors before allowing them to enter the premises.
– Maintain all security devices and products in good working condition.
– Develop and implement preventative measures against accidents, thefts and other risks
– Ensure compliance of applicable policies and regulations while implementing security measures.
– Any other duties as assigned by immediate supervisor
Required Skills & Attributes
– Strong communication skills
– Sober Minded
– Strategic Thinker
– Excellent Time Management Skills
– Good Observer
– Pays attention to detail
– Good Interrogation Skills
Primary Areas of Accountability:
Qualifications and Experience
Diploma in Security Management or Related Security Qualification
A degree in any of the above qualifications will be an added advantage
Must have a minimum of 7-10 years of proven experience in the same capacity with a well-established Company or Security Firm
Must have previous experience as Police Officer, Military Police Officer or Security Supervisor
Proven Experience in preparing and presenting security reports
Must be well vested in Different Security Systems and CCTV
Must have a knowledge of all emergency policies and procedures
Ability to maintain accurate records of incidents
Must have a Clean valid drivers license
Must have no criminal record
Method of Application
If you meet the hiring requirements for this position, please email your CV and Cover letter clearly stating your salary expectations to: and Copy-in
Closing Date : 20th September , 2022.