Procurement and Contracting Consultant
SNV is a not-for-profit international development organisation. Founded in the Netherlands 50 years ago, we have built a long-term, local presence in 39 of the poorest countries in Asia, Africa, and Latin America. Our global team of local and international advisors works with local partners to equip communities, businesses, and organisations with the tools, knowledge, and connections they need to increase their incomes and gain access to basic services – empowering them to break the cycle of poverty and guide their own development.
For more information on SNV’s operations, visit our website: www.snv.org
The Operations Department of SNV Netherlands Development Organisation is looking for short-term Procurement and Contracting Consultant. This short-term assignment will be for a period of two to three months maximum. The focus of the assignment will be on preparation of consultancy and partner agreements, 2021-2022 vendor registration, framework agreements and data base updating among other tasks.
Support for the procurement of goods and services
Vendor list for 2021-2022
Finalised Framework agreements for 2021-2022
Finalised consultancy and partner agreements for 2020
Updated consultancy register
Updated service contract register
1. Education: Advanced university degree in Business Administration, Purchasing and Supply or any related degree.
2. A minimum of 10 years of overall working experience in the field of procurement and contracting.
3. Demonstrated experience in preparing consultancy agreements for partners and consultants
4. Demonstrated experience of working with ERP systems such as SAP preferably
5. Demonstrated experience of leading vendor registration processes from start to finish.
6. Prior experience working with donors such FCDO (former DFID), GIZ, SIDA and United Nations is preferred
7. Excellent research, analytical and writing skills.
8. Coaching and monitoring other procurement and contracting officers.
9. Demonstrated ability to work independently and deliver according to schedule.
Interested individual consultants must submit the following documents/information to demonstrate their qualifications. Full terms of reference
1) Letter confirming Interest and Availability as well as final rate/ price quotes in ZMK.
2) CV indicating related experience from similar projects, as well as the contact details (email and telephone number) of the Candidate and at least three (3) professional references.
3) Sample of previous consultancies done in procurement and contracting.
4) Please group them into one (1) single PDF document
Deadline: 8th November, 2020Application email or URL: https://jobs.smartrecruiters.com/SNV/743999723513947-procurement-and-contracting-consultant