Tandiza Zambia Finance (Tandiza) is a Non-Banking Financial Institution (NBFI), licensed by the Central Bank of Zambia. Our offices are based in Kitwe in the heart of the Copperbelt. Our mission is to efficiently provide competitively priced short-term credit financing to solve customers’ unforeseen short-term cash flow shortfalls.
At Tandiza we believe our staff are our greatest resource and therefore, we spend a lot of time and effort developing our human capital. We are welcoming applications from suitable candidates to apply for consideration to enter our Tandiza Talent Pool. Successful applicants who are accepted into our talent pool will be first considered for recruitment, as soon as, there is an opening or opportunity in our business.
Grade/Role: Analysts .
• Providing regular updates to Supervisor(s)
• Upholding company values of professionalism, integrity, provision of excellent client service and due care in execution of tasks.
• Learning company values and internal policies
• Work on in various parts of the business whilst training on the job.
• Assist associates and management by helping on various ad hoc tasks
• Helping with servicing clients.
• Working as part of a team to ensure monthly, quarterly and annual financial and operational targets set by management are achieved.
• Attend some Senior management meetings on invitation and provide share updates.
• Communicate with 3rd party and supplier contacts
• Attend and make contributions in staff and team meetings
• Act as a steward for all company assets and resources, ensuring there is no wastage or loss.
• Able to participate in staff and team meeting discussions and clearly share observations and ideas for business improvement
• Can take management instructions and successfully implement the decisions to completion
• Is able to communicate clearly and concisely.
• Has a keen interest to learn and is a team player.
• Able to ensure process/policies are being enforced.
• Comfortable handling clients queries and processing loan
Qualifications and Experience
• Graduate Degree/Diploma from a reputable university or Professional part-qualification e.g. ACCA, CIMA, or equivalent business/economics qualification
• At 1 to 3 years work experience
Job Education Requirements: Graduate Degree/Diploma from a reputable university.
Job application procedure
We offer a competitive pay structure which includes:
• A competitive base and allowances
• A performance-based element
• Healthcare allowance
• Training and educational allowance
• In-house training and coaching
Details of how to Apply
Please submit your application by emailing us at: email@example.com. Clearly indicate which role you are applying for. Your application should contain the following
• Latest Resume
• Cover later stating what demonstrable experience you have and how it relates to the requirements of the role you are applying for
• Contact details for at least three referees (from latest previous or current employees) of relevant seniority
• Copy of your official identification (e.g. NRC, passport)
• Copy of your academic qualifications