Contract Closes: January 28, 2023
Job Title: Truck Driver
Reporting to the Operations, The Truck Driver will drive an assigned Company motor vehicle for the purpose of transporting materials to required destinations. in order to contribute to the efficient and smooth operations of the company.
1. To deliver and collect materials to or from specified locations as instructed;
2. To conduct pre-checks of the vehicle to ensure that it is in sound operating condition and compliant to all road traffic regulations before driving it.
3. To report faults/ defects/ accidents in a timely manner in accordance with the Transport policy;
4. To alert the Workshop foreman when the vehicle assigned is due for service;
5. To keep an up-to-date record of travel on a daily basis by making entries on trips in the vehicle log book;
6. To ensure that the assigned motor vehicle is kept secure at all times;
7. To undertake any other duties as may be assigned by the supervisor
TRUCK SECURITY & MAINTENANCE
1. Ensure vehicle is kept clean, tidy and in good working condition at all times
2. Ensure vehicle is kept secure at all times
3. Ensure vehicle is given regular/day-to-day maintenance checks: check oil, water, battery, brakes, tyres, etc. ( company weekly maintenance chart )
4. Ensure vehicle repairs are carried out properly by the mechanics department
5. Perform minor repairs and arrange for other repairs, prepare vehicle spare parts inventory
6. Prepare and submit vehicle monitoring report, including records of vehicle operations, maintenance, expenses, mileage, at end of every trip taken
7. Assist the Admin Officer to ensure vehicle insurance, Road tax and fitness is updated according to schedule
8. Inform administration on refueling at least before the gauge reaches empty.
9. Driving withing the time of Company regulations (05hrs to 20hrs)
10. Driving within speed limit of 80KM
11. Be on Truck at the time of workshop maintainance.
12. Reporting any incidents or accident
TRUCK LOG BOOK MAINTENANCE
1. Log official trips, daily mileage, gas consumption, oil changes, etc. ( should fill the company’s official Truck weekly journey log)
1. Help workshop with some assignments e, g rendering a hand during truck maintenance and other general worker deemed fit by your supervisors.
1. Age Requirements：above 30-year-old but no more than 50 years old;
2. Over 8 years of driving experience(Hold PSV driver’s license for 5 years, D Category)，at least 4 years experience in operating horses and trailers and such experience should be proved by a reference letter from the previous employer；
3. Qualified and experienced to transport dangerous goods holding DEFENSIVE DRIVING AND DANGOURS GOOD CERTIFICATE (BELSAM) will be accepted preferentially；
4. Experienced in crossing border transport for 2 years at least;
5. A Physical Health Statement from regular hospital or medical institution or qualified practitioner；
6. Valid Police Certificate prove no criminal record;
7. Valid NRC card.
8. Valid Passport.
9. Valid Yellow Book.
10. References from a former employer is a must.
Make ALL Documents in one PDF FILE, then submit, if you do not meet the above requirements do not submit your application.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com