Contract Closes: September 14, 2022
CALL FOR WEBSITE DEVELOPER
Northwestern Chamber of Commerce is an Umbrella Organization representing businesses across all sectors of the economy.
The Chamber was formed after the conviction that the promotion and enhancement of a vibrate private sector, through effective interest representation, service delivery and Cooperation between the public sector and business is the foundation for building an economy which creates
Employment and Equitable wealth.
And the back-bone of such an Economy is a diverse and resilient Small and Medium Enterprise sector which NWCCI actively supports through the facilitation of a variety of business linkages.
The Chamber seeks to hire a website developer to develop a new website that shall address our current needs and be able to provide Technical support.
Web Developer responsibilities include:
1. Writing a well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
2. Creating website layout/user interfaces by using standard HTML/CSS practices
What the website must;
1. Be able to Integrate data from various back-end web services and databases
2. Be able to ensure cross-browser compatibility of new features
3. Allow online registration of our members in specific sector among them being Mining, Engineering, Agriculture, Hospitality, Education, Banking and Finance
4. Be able to use ZRA TPIN as a unique identification number for membership registration
5. Be able to generate stand relevant reports
6. A must be an advanced version of our current website which is www.northwesternchamber.org
Who can apply
A reputable company or individual with traceable experience in website development experience.