An established organization in Lusaka is looking for Motorbike riders x 2 with the following responsibilities including but not limited to:
1. Timely delivering of internal orders to various branches from the central warehouse
2. Delivery of packages and/or correspondences to stakeholders and ensuring that they arrive on time.
3. Ensuring motorbikes are properly maintained and cleaned accordingly.
4. Work for cashing the company on a daily rate and cashing amount and date to be availed during interview process
5. Salary to be on a commission basis, self-salaried.
Class A driving License with 2 years riding experience in delivery and courier industries.
Grade 12 school certificate
Smart and presentable
Knowledge of Lusaka places
Curriculum Vitae/ resume with contactable references.
Police Clearance report
Testimonials from previous or existing employers will be an added advantage.
We reserve the right to withdraw this advertisement and the position at any time without any obligation to fill the same at any time before an appointment is made. We will not enter any communication with any candidate as to reasons for non-selection and or non-appointment. By applying, you are warned of disclosure of personal information and waive any claim against the company, its Directors, officers and or employees for the negligent and or intentional disclosure of any personal information upon applying. If no communication is received after 5 days, consider your application unsuccessful. Further Ts and Cs apply.
If you intend to apply kindly forward all required documents to [email protected].com.
Closing date of applications is 13h00 on 19th May 2023.
The largest community on the web to find and list jobs that aren't restricted by commutes or a specific location.