Advert for drilling of boreholes
INVITATION FOR BIDS – DRILLING OF BOREHOLES
TENDER NO: 02 CBHR- PROJECT-LUSANGAZI-EASTERN PROVINCE
TENDER FOR DRILLING OF BOREHOLES USING A RIG IN SELECTED AREAS IN LUSANGAZI DISTRICT OF EASTERN PROVINCE.
Tender reference No. IFB/ZRCS/NLRC02/LUSANGAZI/10/2020
Tender Name: Drilling of two Boreholes using a Rig in Lusangazi district at Chikowa Health Facility and Fuwe Village, Chikowa Ward
BIDS SHALL BE OBTAINED AT NON-REFUNDABLE FEE OF K500.00
The Zambia Red Cross Society CBHR Project in Petauke district in Eastern Province through support from the Netherlands Red Cross intends to engage suitably qualified Contractor(s) for the drilling of two (2) Boreholes using a Rig in selected areas in Lusangazi district of Eastern Province.
1. Interested bidders may obtain further information from and inspect the bidding documents (and additional copies) from the Zambia Red Cross Society Petauke Office, Petauke. Mobile numbers are 0979183179/0966-903536. NOTE HOWEVER, TELEGRAPHIC, TELEFAX OR E-MAIL OFFERS SHALL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
2. Successful Bidders will be selected according to the traceable quality and competitive works performed before. Qualifications for potential bidders will include:
a. Signed bid declaration form
b. Valid Certificate and License from:
c. The bid validity should be not be less than 30 days.
d. Attach the power of attorney to your bid
e. Attach the completion period of the works to be done.
f. Proof of having drilled Boreholes in the last 5 years with traceable references.
g. At least a minimum of three (3) years’ experience in drilling boreholes.
3. A complete set of tender documents may be obtained by interested candidates from ZRCS Petauke office.
4. Prices quoted shall remain valid for 30 days from the closing date of tender.
5. Completed tender documents in English are to be sealed in envelopes marked with Tender name, Company name and reference number and deposited at the Zambia Red Cross Society Petauke Offices in Eastern Province
6. Three (3) copies of sealed bids must be deposited in the Tender Box situated at the Zambia Red Cross Society, Petauke Office on or before 17th November 2020, at 14:00 hours local time.
7. The closing date for the receipt of bids is on 17th November 2020 at 14:00 hours local time and any bids received after the time and date stipulated above will not be accepted. The bids will be opened at the Zambia Red Cross Society, Petauke Office, Zambia, on the 17th November 2020 at 15:30 hours in the presence of bidders or their representatives who choose to attend at Zambia Red Cross Society, Petauke Office.