Here at Nestlé, we are delighted to be recruiting for a Customer Service Manager. We’re looking to find a hard-working and talented individual who is enthusiastic about change and continuous improvement to join us on our exciting journey! You will be responsible for supporting our Service Advisors and helping to develop the wider team within Aftersales. Through your guidance they will ensure our customers are offered the highest standard of service. As a Customer Manager, you will be needed to deliver accelerated sales, market share targets through creating, selling and executing the category commercial elements of customer Joint Business Plan with the Customer. To build Nestle’s reputation in the customer, ensuring that the Nestlé policies & principles are applied in all aspects of the business relationship. To Lead the internal agenda and be the “go to” person for issues and opportunities relating to the customer in the category. At Nestlé, we believe in the power of food to enhance quality of life for everyone. Guided by this purpose, we constantly aim to push the boundaries of what’s possible with food, beverages, and nutritional health solutions. Our people make this possible. They are behind the strength of our brands, the quality of our products and the future of our business. Their ideas and efforts push our boundaries, drive innovation and help us to continually improve, deliver and succeed. You also become part of a Nestlé culture that is rooted in respect, empowered to experiment and to learn from failure. If you have a passion for people, a desire to problem-solve, and eagerness to pursue continuous improvement opportunities, We look forward to exploring career possibilities with you!
• Develop, agree, and implement the annual account development plan / JBP for required categories and manage within CP&M and internal purchases.
• To Lead the internal agenda and be the “go to” person for issues and opportunities relating to the customer in the category.
• Sell range of Nestlé products to designated account to meet sales and profit targets and market share objectives within the agreed TTS budget.
• Drive business relationship with account, understand the customers’ business and ensure customer intimacy.
• To maintain close and frequent contact with all necessary personnel within customer and Nestlé to resolve challenges, issues and queries as they arise.
• Key Relationship within Nestle internally which you would be working with would be Marketing, CCSD, Field Sales, Finance, Supply Chain, Corporate Communication, Legal and corporate affairs.
• Maximise customer satisfaction by treating everyone fairly and delivering an exceptional service experience.
• Support your line manager with organising departmental forecasts and reports in a clear and timely manner.
• Business analysis to support Management team.
• Developing and maintaining ways of working for the team including office management
• Continuous analysis of customer satisfaction across all contact channels and deriving recommendations for action for the specialist departments.
• Drives improvement of the customer journey by gathering insights, root cause analysis of dissatisfaction and benchmarking with other industries.
• Collaborate with training teams to develop and implement training programs.
• Implement, optimize and control monitoring/coaching standards.
Qualifications, Skills and Abilities
• Education: Minimum HND or University degree level in business administration, management, marketing or comparable.
• 4-6 years’ Experience in commercial experience, preferably with good knowledge of FMCG, retailing and retail customers.
• Experience with CCSD background will be an added advantage.
• Understands basic sales functions i.e. Customer Sales.
• Skills required – Result oriented, great communication skills and able to lead with example.
• Has demonstrated success in several diverse sales roles.
• Demonstrated ability to motivate and develop people.
• Experience with Microsoft Office including Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
• Drive to deliver service quality consistently and reliably
• Willingness to act as a trusted partner, proactively addressing business and people needs and challenges.
• Very good knowledge of quality assurance customer service.
• Ability to identify problems, solution-oriented approach and very good analytical skills.
• Very good verbal and written communication skills.
• Team player and motivator; Excellent time and self-management.
Nestlé has a business casual environment and focuses on teamwork, associate development, training, and continuous improvement. We value each other’s differences while recognizing individual strength. Nestlé never forget that you make us who we are; we work hard to make sure a career with Nestlé is as satisfying and successful as it can be. We offer competitive wages, excellent affordable insurance benefits (including health, dental, vision and life), 401K plan, paid vacation and holidays. Nestlé is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. If you would like to be considered for this elite organization, please submit your recent Resume/CV and Cover letter immediately.
Application email or URL: